Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mobile Blog from London (test)

Hi all. Just testing to see if I can blog from my phone while at the London Olympics! I'm not making any huge promises. I plan to be pretty busy there just taking it all in. But I'll do my best to share what I can! It's such an honor to be traveling with Team Stettinius.

Here is a pic from the Pioneer Pub in Hereford, right beside Suzanne's high school, where several of her biggest fans (including her brother) got together on Tuesday And watched Suzanne's segment with WJZ's Denise Koch.

1 comment:

  1. Well the test semi-worked. The second half got cut off for some reason?! I'll keep trying.

    If you missed the WJZ segment live, check it out at: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/07/16/maryland-native-to-compete-in-pentathlon-at-olympics/

    ReplyDelete