Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Salute the Snow




Warriors! Its been a crazy winter here in Baltimore. We're on our second blizzard and I've spent many days cancelling clients and classes and way too many hours shoveling! The good news is, I now have the opportunity to make some headway on one of my New Year Intentions (i'm not a huge fan of Resolutions, but that's a topic for another day).

My Intention is to create a blog and share all things related to helping you be your best! Yes, lots of the content will be sports and Yoga related since Yoga for Athletes is my thing, but I also LOVE teaching Corporate Yoga and helping executives & employees perform at their peak too. Any many of my clients are mom's - Seriously, what job is more important the that?!

I set this Intention in January, and its now Feb 10th so I'm a little behing schedule. But better late than never. Sometimes these 'obstacles' (like back to back blizzards) are a blessing in disguise. So join me in Saluting the Snow...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqHprXvMbs (this is a great short sequence to do before you hit the slopes or start shoveling!)

What New Years goal did you set that you haven't yet accomplished? What can you do today to move toward your goal? Let me know if I can help (and if you have any specific requests for video files since I mostly intend to Vlog :)
OK - off I go to shovel...



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Karen. I enjoyed reading your blog and reviewing the poses you posted. FYI for the Heart Opener...I definitely stretch like this when I am out shoveling but one should note if done properly, ladies may have a wardrobe malfunction. Note to self, "Wear a sports bra..no hooks no worries." :) Enjoy the winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete