Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Arriving in Olympic central

Driving out of Baltimore I see signs wishing Suzanne good luck and it just warms my heart and gets me so excited to know the thousands of fans behind her cheering her on.

I got my toes painted patriotic and packed as much red, white and blue as I could. After about a 10 hour travel day, we got to hook up and hang out with our girl Suzanne! She looks cute all decked out an her Team USA gear and super fit and ready to go on Sunday! It was fun to see her ruinite with her family and tell stories.

Tomorrow hope to meet up with Suzanne again at the Olympic village and the P&G house and for some hair and makeup to make me look alive again. But first a good night sleep, which might be challenging since our window is directly over a pub, there is no AC and it's Friday night. Earplugs and Ambien may help!

So happy I got to see Suzanne and meet her other coaches (including her fencing coach, Damien Lehfeldt pictured in the team USA fencing jacket) and all her fabulous family. It's such an honor to be here. But at This point I'mq so tired i cant see straight. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment