Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Olympic Spirit

Hi! I had all good intentions of keeping an Olympic blog but honestly I just don't feel like making the time to sit and write much. I am having the time of my life here!

Yesterday was unreal. Exciting and inexplicably intense. An experience I will never forget but that I'll never be able to describe in words. Thank you to my friend and client Suzanne Stettinius for all her sacrifice pursuing her dream and allowing me to fulfill a dream too. Being here in London for these games is beyond a "bucket lust" experience.

The day started with a 5am wake up call and didn't end until around midnight after watching the closing ceremonies in a pub with some super fun locals. I woke up at 10am the next morning, which is unheard of for me!

Here are some pics! I will try to write more later. Off to London bridge and Olympic village to see Suzanne! The Olympic spirit is alive and kicking in London! They have done a fantastic job making the world event outstanding on all levels. The connection I feel with every person I cross paths with is so inspiring!




No comments:

Post a Comment